Competitions are fun! Here you will find the competitions that are currently running as well as the previous competitions that have happened. Please read the general competition rules below.
– – –
– – –
Previous competitions (closed):
Someone won a hand made leather wallet. Read about it here.
What is this competition? With box and bonus pendant as prize. More information of the competition here. More about the prize draw soon.
The first competition on this site! Guess what this is to win a pendant. Click here for more information about this competition.
Zombi arm pendant competition was the second competition. Run in November on Facebook. The first to use a R-script to select a winner. A bit grim…
Click on the image for more information about this competition.
– – –
The first competition and the first “What is this?” competition. I posted this as a question to people on Facebook and liked the responses and interaction so much that I thought competitions may be fun! The winner received small cat pendant made from one of the scrap pieces. Click here to see it.
– – –
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Each competition has its own specific rules but the following rules apply to all competitions, unless otherwise stated:
- By entering any competition the the contestant agrees to abide by the rules stated here and any additional rules provided on the specific competition.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please, and for multiple entries only the first answer per contestant will be valid.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Previous winners are not eligible for the next following competition.
- The winning item will be shipped using regular postage. The cost of shipping will be carried by Induku – unless stated otherwise. Induku is however not liable for any lost items due to shipping errors.
- Most competitions will be entered via comments on the specific competition page. Valid email addresses will be used as unique identifier and contact point and are thus required for entry. It will however not be displayed anywhere.
- No data or other information of the contestants will be shared or passed on to anyone.
- If the winner of the contest cannot be contacted, within 10 days, via the email provided, a second winner may be selected (this decision is under the discretion of Induku). Please ensure your email address is valid!
- All decisions by Induku are final.
- The script to select a random winner, if more than one person fulfill the winning criteria, is shown below. It is written to run in the R environment:
#Random draw script - written to be implemented in R #--Name of competition-- #(added in alphabetical order using the names provided by them (if 2 names are the same a unique number will be provided to each)) contestants <- c("contestant_1","contestant_2",...,"contestant_n-1") #the seed is the day of the current year on which the draw is held #1 December 2015 = day 335 set.seed(335) #--The Draw winner <- sample(contestants, size=1, replace = FALSE, prob = NULL) winner