To celebrate the launch of a new website for Induku, the first real post will be a “What is this?” competition.
The winner can choose any pendant in Induku shop up to the value of 200 Swedish Crowns (approximately 23 USD).
To win you need to guess what the pieces in this picture will become:
There are 4 easy steps to enter:
- Like the Induku Facebook page (here).
- Share this post on Facebook by clicking here.
- Leave a comment on this blog with your answer by clicking here.
- Have a quick look at the nice pendants you can win (here).
- By entering you agree to abide by these rules as well as the conditions below:
- The competition will end on the 29th of December and the winner will be chosen on the 30th of December.
- Your answer will be displayed in the comment section of this post and only the first answer per contestant will be valid.
- A random winner will be selected if more than one person has the correct answer.
- A valid email address is required for you to be contacted (this will not be displayed or shared).
- There is no guarantee that any of the specific pendants, currently in the shop, will be available at the end of the competition and the winner agree to choose from the selection available once notified. In the extremely unlikely event that all pendants are sold-out, a custom pendant will be made after consultation with the winner.
- The maximum value of the chosen pendant can not exceed 200 Swedish Crowns – 200 SEK (to get the value in your local currency, use this site).
- Have a brief look at the Induku page 😉
- I may, at my discretion, post another photo or hint as the competition proceed. You can receive updates by following me here.
There are also a number of other pages on this new Induku site. Please feel free to browse and share.
12 thoughts on “Competition to launch website! – Closed”
Its an elephant!
Camouflage for something??
In it to WIN it! Thank You!
Possibly a zebra?
A map of the country of Sweden? I really haven’t a clue.
It’s going to be a stitched wooden cover for a notebook in the natural wood look (clear stain). My guess is that it will be stitched with a bold contrasting floss.
some type of bird
It will be a Stitched wooden cover notebook.